Thursday, August 24, 2006

Good Dog



I got to go out with some people from work. Super cool crowd. We went to GoodDog which is conveniently around the corner. almost too close. it's got a ton of good beers on tap and dollar PBR tallboys at happy hour. Woohoo. It's not Pinkie's, but it's cool. There wasn't a dog in the whole place though. lots of pics, but no dogs. I think they should install a sand pit for dogs to hang out in and people could bury bones and then bet on which dog will find it first. Better than dog fighting. helped a friend with a gluten allergy discover that amstel light is the only gluten free beer. so now he's back in the brew game. There was lot's of football talk too and I'm realizing i need to brush up on my stuff and get to seriously cheering for the Skins since the rivalry here is so hot. GO GIBBS!

No comments: