
Metal making a comeback is the best thing to happen since the Black Warrior dominated pencil fights. I got tix for Dragonforce at the Electric Factory. Chris Berinato (a music authority) has stated that Dragonforce was the best show he ever saw. I can't wait! I tried to get tix to Iron Maiden, but I'll be damned if I'm going to pay 100 bones a ticket. The ticket retail buisness here makes it really hard to get tix from the venues when they're released. Originally Iron Maiden was 40 bones, but they sold out right away to the resellers. There has to be some law against the kind of markup they give them!
So far, the best show I think I've seen was the Cramps in Florida. Lux was tearing around the stage in skin-tight patent leather and flashing his gold teeth everychance he got. Near the end of the show he tore his boots off, pulled off his sock and wrang out the sweat into his mouth. Disgusting, but not soon forgotten. Bravo Lux, bravo!
This was the first picture to come up on Google Images when I typed in Dragonforce. I think it's from an old Nintendo game, but not sure. l..l
No comments:
Post a Comment