Monday, October 02, 2006

weekend at batman's

Okay, so I forgot that this crap loads backwards, so start from the bottom folks. Thanks.



pretty much sums it all up.



We tried to get in until Rob cut himself on razor wire.



You've won this round small town.



Uncle Fez.



Perfect night for grabbin hats.



Uh oh, why is Richy laughing???



Coozie life.



Take it home, you deserve it.



No eyebrows and no bones.



No idea.



Blair behavin' badly



That shirt is definetly Crip.



Tequila. Chairey!!!!!!!!!!!!



Rob's got no eyebrows. Nickname, Whoopie.



Big pimpin'



cake face.



ZAP! POW!



Alright, it stinks in here, who cut the cake?



Where are Steve's hands?



And for my next trick, I'll remove the supository from my...



Who's purring???



Damn, you fine for a painting of a dead lady.



Lancaster here we come.



Lil' Richie gets changed.



Damnit! I'm a Dapper Dan man!



The boys.



Rollin' KY style



That's a fine NAPA hat son.



How many ladies does it take to push around some tables?



Steve looking Neck as ever in Isotoners and Pjs.

No comments: