Thursday, October 05, 2006

South FLA



Okay, so here's a note from ol' Matty Sinclair about the bachelor party.

Hey guys,
>
> Just wanted to let you know that the party is going to
> be on Jan. 13th in Fort Lauderdale/Miami. Sorry for
> those of you that responded that it wouldn't fit your
> schedules. Andy and I thought that it was the best
> time and place considering all factors.
>
> I am booking a 12 person van for the night. There are
> also a couple of you that live in the area. Between
> us, there shouldn't be a problem picking you up and
> dropping you off at the airport. I just checked
> Southwest airlines and they had a few internet special
> rates left for that weekend. Round-trip out of
> Baltimore was about 160 bucks, just to give you an
> idea of what airfare is into Florida.
>
> Please let me know if you will be attending as soon as
> you know. I plan on booking rooms sometime in the
> next month.
>
> For those of you that don't know Andy's friend Chad
> "Chuck" Poulous, he lives down in South Florida and
> has agreed to be the entertainment for the night. He
> had previously been planning on speaking at the
> National Horse's Ass Convention that weekend, but has
> decided to cancel that engagement.
>
> Matt

No comments: