Tuesday, March 24, 2009

good show










So I know it's been a month pretty much to the day. Getting ready for the photoshow was madness. I know I never wanna be a party planner ever again. Though we got some really amazing turnout and some great local folks ponied up to help for a good cause. We managed to raise over 1200 dollars for Philabundance and had a hell of a good time doing it. PBC and Yards helped out with beer and DiBruno Bros helped out with some ingredients. David Ansill really hit one out of the park with his small plates that he prepared for the crowd. With the smells and sounds of cooking in the air, it really brought the images to life. Here are a couple images from the opening. I was kinda busy talking to people, so if anyone has any shots from the show, please email them to me. Thanks.

No comments: