

















Well, super exciting weekend. Got tons of traveling, cooking and planting done. The person that had the best weekend ever (not according to VH1) was Mr. J. Penry extraordinaire! His show at Fuse Gallery in NYC brought most of Brooklyn out of thier tight jeans and into Manhattan. I trucked up on the Fung Wah bus and cycled around with my boy Angelo for a while before the show. Then we went over for free Coors and some smiles and great art! For years I have known J and his art. Distance has made it difficult to keep close contact, but I still love the guy and he still loves to draw more than ever. With a ton of work he worked his way through the crowd talking, laughing, drinking and hopefully selling his talent. Kick ass and take names dear Penry dear Penry. The world is your Bongicorn!
No comments:
Post a Comment